Couscous is a delicacy of the ancient Berber people in North Africa. Traditionally couscous is made out of durum wheat and was hand-rolled. Linea Verde Organic Couscous is a tiny pasta made of whole wheat which is manufactured in high standard hygiene conditions. Healthy Organic Couscous is ecologically planted. Couscous is a food supplement that can be served instead of rice or pasta with meat, fish and vegetables. The difference in preparing couscous in contrast to potato or rice is that couscous doesn’t require cooking. Only boiling water is required.
Organic Couscous is ready in 5 minutes!
- Boil water, oil and salt in a casserole.
- Remove the casserole from the heat.
- Stir and add Organic Couscous.
- Cover the pan and let it sit for 5 min.
- Gently break apart and fluff the cooked couscous with a fork before serving.
You can find our newest and delicious recipes in our blog, couscous recipes, tips and serving suggestions.
- Nutrition value/100g:
- Energy1447 kj / 341 kcal
- Protein11,5 g
- Carbohydrate69 g
- Fat1 g
- Fibre4 g
- One portion (62,5 g) contains:
- Energy213 kcal (10 % *)
- Protein7 g (14 % *)
- Carbohydrate43 g (16 % *)
- Fat0,9 g (1 % *)
- Fibre2,5 g (10 % *)
- Natrium2,5 mg (<1 % *)
- *Adult's daily intake (GDA)