Couscous is a delicacy of the ancient Berber people in North Africa. Traditionally couscous is made out of durum wheat and was hand-rolled. Linea Verde Whole Wheat Couscous is a tiny pasta made of whole wheat which is manufactured in high standard hygiene conditions. Healthy Whole Wheat Couscous is rich in fibre and made with the best quality natural whole grain wheat. Couscous is a food supplement that can be served instead of rice or pasta with meat, fish and vegetables. The difference in preparing couscous in contrast to potato or rice is that couscous doesn’t require cooking. Only boiling water is required.
Whole Wheat Couscous is ready in 5 minutes!
- Boil water, oil and salt in a casserole.
- Remove the casserole from the heat.
- Stir and add Organic Couscous.
- Cover the pan and let it sit for 5 min.
- Gently break apart and fluff the cooked couscous with a fork before serving.
You can find our newest and delicious recipes in our blog, couscous recipes, tips and serving suggestions.
- Nutrition value/100g
- Energy338 kcal/ 1397 kj
- Fat1,5 g
- Fibre5 g
- One portion (62,5g) contains:
- Energy211 (11% *)
- Protein7,5 g (15% *)
- Carbohydrate40 g (16% *)
- Fat0,94 g (1% *)
- Fibre5 g (<1% *)
- Natrium3 mg (<1% *)